A flagship awards event aimed at uncovering leading female executives and professionals across the financial services industries has officially sold out.
With more than 700 attendees now coming to the event, the inaugural Women in Finance Awards, hosted by Momentum Media in partnership with NAB, has now completely sold out.
This industry-first event recognises the outstanding work of women within financial services, celebrating their successes on a national stage to support the continuing growth, development and evolution of gender equality in the workplace.
The Women in Finance Awards would like to thank the judging panel for their involvement in this inaugural event. For more information on our judging panel, please click here.
The winners will be announced at a black-tie event to be held at The Star in Sydney, which will be hosted by talented stand-up comedian Wendy Harmer.
Wendy Harmer is acknowledged as one of Australia’s most versatile entertainers and has worked as a broadcaster, author, journalist and stage performer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2016‘Robo-advice’ reference turning SMSF investors awayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2016SMSF firms told not to ‘antagonise ASIC’By Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2016ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Sep 2017‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountantsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Sep 2017Super saver scheme to benefit wealthy, says consultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Sep 2017Government rules out tax cut for family trustsBy Lara Bullock
- view all
- ‘Robo-advice’ reference turning SMSF investors away
Some SMSF trustees are ignoring automated advice services on the false assumption that none of these services involve any human overlay, say...read more
- ‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountants
An industry lawyer has warned the unlicensed accounting firms recently contacted by ASIC that justifying the provision of services without a...read more
- view all