- When you register as a Member or for other services offered on or via the SMSFAdviser website, we’ll ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from services provided through our site and other companies.
Go to Contact Us if you wish to:
- make choices about how we communicate with you;
- subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters; or
- view and edit your personal information.
Use of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising:
we use your information to send you:
- updates on new services;
- member-only offers from our carefully selected partners; and
- email newsletters to which you have subscribed, and, new competitions.
- We will never share your information with a third party or allow it to send you direct communications about its products without your consent.
- In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
For more information
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
08:20SMSFs warned on last-minute CGT relief trapsBy Miranda Brownlee
28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Jotham Lian
28 Jun 2017Major SMSF administrator announces expansion in SABy Staff Reporter
28 Jun 2017Westpac’s subsidiaries also implement SMSF loans changesBy Staff Reporter
28 Jun 2017Appetite increasing for mobile financial services, says BTBy Staff Reporter
28 Jun 2017Former ATO exec departs consultancy firmBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
Major SMSF administrator announces expansion in SA
A major SMSF services provider that plans to expand its operations in Adelaide has received a $1.6 million grant from the South Australian g...read more
Westpac’s subsidiaries also implement SMSF loans changes
Westpac’s subsidiaries – St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA – have adopted similar policy changes to SMSF loans as the big four...read more
- view all