Advertise in SMSF Adviser
SMSF Adviser is an exciting new resource for Australia’s bourgeoning self-managed super fund (SMSF) sector.
The monthly print magazine and complementing website www.smsfadviseronline.com.au have been created to enhance the capabilities of SMSF professionals – equipping them with the tools, techniques, knowledge and strategies to better service their SMSF clients while helping them realise the business benefits of specialising in SMSFs.
Connect with and influence the professionals driving the development of the sector, including SMSF advisers, accountants, auditors, lawyers, product manufacturers and distribution businesses.
Contact us today for advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
T: 02 9922 3300
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all