About SMSF Adviser
SMSF Adviser is the authoritative source of news, opinions and market intelligence for Australia’s SMSF sector.
The SMSF sector now represents more than one million members and approximately one third of Australia's superannuation savings.
Over the past five years the number of SMSF members has increased by close to 30 per cent, highlighting the opportunity for engaged, informed and driven professionals to build successful SMSF advice business.
SMSF Adviser has been created to enhance the capabilities of SMSF professionals – equipping them with the tools, techniques, knowledge and strategies to better service their SMSF clients while helping them realise the business benefits of specialising in SMSFs.
SMSF Adviser keeps specialists up-to-date with compliance, regulatory and legal developments while arming them with the knowledge and insight needed to boost their client servicing capabilities and to build better SMSF advice businesses.
These specialists include financial planners, accountants, auditors, lawyers, product manufacturers and distribution businesses, as well as academics, regulators, industry thought leaders and related business professionals.
SMSF Adviser focuses on delivering the information these specialists require to thrive in today’s market, ensuring that sector specialists are equipped with the information they need to service Australians creating wealth via their SMSF.
Driven by a talented team of financial services journalists, each print issue of SMSF Adviser includes:
- Latest news, insights and opinions
- Updates focusing on the latest compliance, regulatory, auditing and legal issues
- Cutting edge features offering specialists' advice on technical strategies and investment management
- Best practice and practice management profiles from leading SMSF advice professionals
- Reports, rankings and other market intelligence to benchmark the growth of the SMSF sector
- Features focused on innovation in the SMSF sector