DomaCom has announced the completion of its first property crowdfunding campaign through the HUB24 platform.
DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis says the company completed a crowdfunding campaign though the Hub24 platform to acquire two properties in Victoria and Queensland.
“We’re very pleased to add HUB24 to the list of platforms coming on board with DomaCom and, in this case, it is GPS Wealth adviser clients who have completed a crowdfunding campaign to acquire two properties in Victoria and Queensland,” Mr Naoumidis said.
He said the company’s increasing footprint on platforms “is validation that its fractional property fund is gaining wider acceptance and a place in portfolio construction that can fit into any structure”.
In a similar way to managed accounts and portfolio models, Mr Naoumidis said DomaCom’s fractional property investment model is “finding a home on platforms to meet the demand for greater access to property investment”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all