Craig Lawrenson, the head of SMSF at BT, has been appointed as the chief operations officer at Hub 24, effective mid-August.
Mr Lawrenson is currently responsible for the strategic direction and growth of BT’s SMSF products, offers and business.
He has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry and started his career as a chartered accountant at KPMG.
He first joined Bankers Trust, now BT Financial Group, in 1996.
Mr Lawrenson has held a number of roles across BT and Asgard platforms, investment accounting, operations and distribution.
According to BT, Craig was integrally involved with the development of the BT Wrap platform and more recently was responsible for product, offer and service design for BT’s Panorama operating system, including the design and build of the system for advisers, accountants and trustees.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all