As part of our continued dedication to championing financial services professionals, SMSF Adviser, in partnership with our sister publications, is excited to announce our brand-new awards program.
The Women in Finance Awards, partnered with NAB, is a flagship event that will highlight the outstanding work of women within financial services, celebrating their successes on a national stage to support the continuing growth, development and evolution of gender equality in the workplace.
These awards are an Australian-first event encompassing a broad range of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence, and recognise and encourage the rising stars of tomorrow.
As a valued reader of SMSF Adviser, we invite you to nominate a woman you believe has made her mark within financial services and is worthy of national and large-scale recognition.
A total of 28 awards will recognise individual and group performance including Accountant of the Year and SMSF Adviser of the Year.
“These awards are an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence,” head of events and professional development at Momentum Media, Jim Hall, said.
“The winners will not only represent inspirational high achievers from the financial sector, but also recognise the rising stars of tomorrow,” Mr Hall said.
For information about each award category and the basic entry requirements, please click here
Submissions open 13 June
Submissions close 21 July
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all