Automated investment manager Six Park has partnered with an SMSF administration firm to provide SMSF users with a complete investment and administration service.
Six Park will provide SMSF investors with automated investment management services as well as administration services through its partnership with Superannuation Warehouse.
Six Park chief executive Patrick Garrett said a serious problem in the SMSF market, particularly among smaller accounts, is poor investment diversification.
“Six Park provides a simple way to get professionally managed, smart diversification at a low cost, guided by experts who have helped manage investments for the country of Australia,” Mr Garrett said.
“Until now, most robo-advisers have focused on the Millennial market, where there is great potential for growth. However, we see an even more pressing need to help fix some of the problems in the SMSF space, especially for smaller accounts.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all