DomaCom is bullish following its first fractional property acquisition transaction for one Sydney-based advisory group via an Aussie-managed account provider.
DomaCom recently completed its first fractional property acquisition transaction for Benwest Investment Services through the managedaccounts.com.au.
“We are very pleased to have proven how the fractional property model can work in a managed account structure,” said DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis.
David Heather, managedaccounts.com.au chief executive, said he is pleased with how the business model is progressing for clients.
“Enabling DomaCom’s capability within our offer has satisfied increased demand for the inclusion of direct property exposure from a number of our advisory firm clients, particularly those working with SMSFs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all