Colonial First State is gearing up to launch a new cash management service for SMSF professionals and trustees.
The product will be available on FirstWrap Plus investment accounts from 1 July, and will be powered by Commonwealth Bank’s Accelerator Cash Account.
According to Colonial First State general manager, products and investments, Peter Chun, the FirstWrap cash management service was developed in response to feedback from the professional advice community.
"Advisers said they wanted a better way to manage their clients’ cash flow; we listened and involved them in the design of our solution," he said.
"FirstWrap’s new cash solution allows advisers to manage clients’ SMSF and cash flow in one place. Advisers can facilitate quicker investment decisions by having a consolidated view of all their clients’ transactions and available cash.
"Clients can also have access to their IDPS cash account via ATMs, chequebooks, online banking or throughout Commonwealth Bank’s extensive branch network," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all