Stock research company Skaffold has appointed a new head of wholesale markets ahead of its expansion into the SMSF administrator and financial services markets.
Skaffold’s chief executive Peter Simson said the appointment of Trevor Clisby will “drive the next phase of Skaffold’s distribution strategy.”
Mr Simson said financial planners are a growing segment of its membership base.
“Client case studies highlight how Skaffold allows advisers to serve client needs for equity-market investing,” Mr Simson said.
Mr Clisby has approximately 25 years of experience in financial markets, having held senior roles with Westpac, Tower Trust, Asgard and Green Light Super Services.
Mr Clisby’s appointment coincides with the pending release of Skaffold’s new mobile application.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all