SMSF Adviser today announced that registrations have opened for the highly-anticipated SMSF Adviser Strategy Day.
The SMSF Adviser Strategy Day, now in its eighth year, will be held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane in October.
The conference is the premier event for SMSF advice specialists seeking to grow their businesses and advice-giving capabilities.
According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of award-winning title SMSF Adviser, the event delivers the latest SMSF investment strategies to advisers as well as the techniques and best practice approaches to grow their businesses.
“There are now over one million SMSF members in Australia – offering a lucrative business opportunity for driven, compliant and educated practitioners to increase and enhance their service proposition,” Mr Stephenson said.
“This is a must-attend event for all SMSF practitioners, including accountants, financial planners, lawyers, auditors, compliance professionals, distributors or product manufacturers seeking to capitalise on the booming SMSF advice sector.”
The SMSF Adviser Strategy Day will take place in Sydney on 28 October, Brisbane on 29 October, and Melbourne on 30 October.
Key industry thought leaders and experts will deliver sessions at the event, including Peter Burgess, AMP SMSF’s head of policy, technical and educational services; Recep III Peker, lead analyst for Investment Trends; and managing director of The SMSF Academy Aaron Dunn.
Meg Heffron, Heffron SMSF Solutions’ head of customer and panellist on the Cooper Review, will also host a session as will Bryan Ashenden, senior manager, technical consulting, practice management at BT Financial Group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all