GBST Holdings has announced the completion of its SuperStream Gateway for superannuation rollover and contribution transactions.
According to a statement from GBST, the SuperStream Gateway is live and ready to receive SuperStream-compliant contributions from employers on behalf of their superannuation fund clients and SMSF service provider clients.
This offering from GBST will ensure all GBST Gateway clients are SuperStream “ready” for July 1 for the receiving of SuperStream standard employer superannuation contributions, GBST stated.
“We are proud to be first to market with our SuperStream Gateway contributions capability – what is in essence the final piece of the SuperStream puzzle. We have remained focused and committed to meeting each deadline and maintaining our innovative approach throughout the process,” said Rob De Dominicis, chief executive of GBST Wealth.
The GBST SuperStream Gateway offering will be used by a range of funds, GBST said, as well as SMSF software provider Class Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all