Praemium will unveil its new SMSF functionality at the SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA) national conference in Brisbane.
The features of the software will enable SMSF administrators to complete fund compliance tasks, including tax lodgements, from within Praemium’s portfolio administration software (V-Wrap).
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said this development has been driven by demand from the Praemium client base.
“SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and separately managed account platform,” said Mr Ohanessian.
“Our clients use Praemium for the excellence of our investment administration capabilities, but SMSF administrators have historically had to export investment data into third party SMSF compliance packages, often a time consuming process.”
Mr Ohanessian said by adding SMSF functionality Praemium will deliver clients "unrivalled" efficiencies and performance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all