BGL’s SMSF administration offering, Simple Fund 360, was released to BGL users last week, according to an announcement from the software company.
In the first 24 hours of its release, 25 firms had signed up to the service, BGL said.
“We are already seeing large numbers of users being invited to Simple Fund 360 and many mobile devices being used to check out the software,” BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh said.
Simple Fund 360 has been through a period of closed beta testing since July 2013, when it was released to 100 clients, BGL said.
“We have not decided when Simple Fund 360 will go from open beta to commercial but the software is very close,” Mr Lesh added.
“We’ll pick the most appropriate dates in early 2014. The open beta period will give us an opportunity to make sure Simple Fund 360 performs as we expect.”
Simple Fund 360 is available free of charge to BGL clients during the open beta period.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 29 May 2017Lawyer warns on ‘practical difficulty’ with TRIS commutationsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 29 May 2017Medicare levy rise spurs estate planning considerationsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 29 May 2017CFS highlights flaw in housing super saver schemeBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Lawyer warns on ‘practical difficulty’ with TRIS commutations
Commuting a TRIS on 1 July 2017 instead of 30 June could result in an additional technical issue for SMSF clients, according to an industry ...read more
- Medicare levy rise spurs estate planning considerations
In light of the Medicare increase, SMSF practitioners may want to consider whether clients should direct their superannuation benefits to th...read more
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- view all