With less than one week until the 7th annual SMSF Strategy Day industry professionals are racing to secure their place at this not-to-be-missed event.
With a growing demand for tailored SMSF advice there are real opportunities for specialists who can demonstrate that they are engaged, educated, confident and compliant.
According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of SMSF Adviser, the SMSF Strategy Days will deliver practical content that can be directly implemented at a business level.
“Attendees will hear from the industry’s leading SMSF experts and business minds and gain access to unrivalled networking opportunities.
“The conference will address a number of key industry issues and offer expert insights on building profitable SMSF advice business,” Mr Stephenson said.
The speaker line-up includes Aaron Dunn, managing director of the SMSF Academy, Graeme Colley, director technical and professional standards for SPAA and Shane Ellis, managing director of Equityprotect and SMSF Law. SPAA and IPA members will also receive up to eight CPD points for attending the event. To view the full agenda and speaker line-up click here.
The SMSF Strategy Days take place next week in Melbourne on Tuesday, Brisbane on Wednesday and Sydney on Thursday. Places are strictly limited, to secure your place at this premier event register here!
If you are already attending the event and would like more information about the agenda or venues please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 May 2017ATO sheds light on LRBA reporting requirementsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 May 2017Software provider releases super reform-focused servicesBy Jotham Lian
- 22 May 2017ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance areaBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 May 2017Caution advised on ATO’s new super balance toolBy Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017SMSF real-time reporting slated for FY2018-19By Miranda Brownlee and Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017Lawyer points to benefits of AFCA for SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Software provider releases super reform-focused services
BGL has announced the release of services, designed to deal with the 2016-17 superannuation reforms, that will help clients tackle the new C...read more
- ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance area
With 8 per cent of funds failing to meet their lodgement obligations for the last two years at least, the ATO is set to up its compliance fo...read more
- view all