In a move to expand its SMSF offering, Joyce Dickson Chartered Accountants announced last week it has merged with Bolin Accountants.
Joyce Dickson’s current offerings include SMSF and tax advice services, while ACT-based Bolin Accountants similarly provides business accounting and SMSF services, the announcement said.
Lorin Joyce, partner at Joyce Dickson, said the merger will facilitate an expansion of the firm’s SMSF service offerings and provide additional support for its business services.
“I am particularly excited that our ability to provide SMSF services has been expanded,” said Mr Joyce.
“The experience of the Bolin staff is exceptional, with some team members having helped people with their self-managed superannuation since 1989. They currently look after over 300 funds,” he added.
“This merger will strengthen our ability to deliver a customised service that helps clients discover their full potential, and reach their ultimate personal and business financial success.”
Joyce Dickson will continue to operate under its current name, the announcement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all