In a move to expand its SMSF offering, Joyce Dickson Chartered Accountants announced last week it has merged with Bolin Accountants.
Joyce Dickson’s current offerings include SMSF and tax advice services, while ACT-based Bolin Accountants similarly provides business accounting and SMSF services, the announcement said.
Lorin Joyce, partner at Joyce Dickson, said the merger will facilitate an expansion of the firm’s SMSF service offerings and provide additional support for its business services.
“I am particularly excited that our ability to provide SMSF services has been expanded,” said Mr Joyce.
“The experience of the Bolin staff is exceptional, with some team members having helped people with their self-managed superannuation since 1989. They currently look after over 300 funds,” he added.
“This merger will strengthen our ability to deliver a customised service that helps clients discover their full potential, and reach their ultimate personal and business financial success.”
Joyce Dickson will continue to operate under its current name, the announcement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 May 2017ATO sheds light on LRBA reporting requirementsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 May 2017Software provider releases super reform-focused servicesBy Jotham Lian
- 22 May 2017ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance areaBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 May 2017Caution advised on ATO’s new super balance toolBy Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017SMSF real-time reporting slated for FY2018-19By Miranda Brownlee and Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017Lawyer points to benefits of AFCA for SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Software provider releases super reform-focused services
BGL has announced the release of services, designed to deal with the 2016-17 superannuation reforms, that will help clients tackle the new C...read more
- ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance area
With 8 per cent of funds failing to meet their lodgement obligations for the last two years at least, the ATO is set to up its compliance fo...read more
- view all