A major SMSF administrator is scaling back one of its sites in Victoria amid its expansion in South Australia and will offer affected staff relocation packages.
SuperConcepts has confirmed that following its decision to create 52 skilled positions in Adelaide, it will scale back its operations in Victoria.
“Following the expansion of our operations in Adelaide, we have made the decision to scale back the scope of our Glen Waverley site over the course of 2017,” SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said.
“We appreciate this is a difficult time for employees. We will offer impacted staff relocation packages, as wherever possible we would prefer to retain our staff,” Ms Fenech said.
“We are also seeking role opportunities within our broader operations for employees who are unable to relocate to South Australia.”
Operations currently undertaken at the site will be relocated to the Melbourne CBD.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all