SMSF service provider SuperConcepts, formerly known as AMP SMSF, has announced an update to its SMSF accounting software platform superMate, which will provide practitioners and their clients with greater data analytics.
According to SuperConcepts, the new platform will enable accountants, administrators and financial advisers to access more insights across their client base.
SuperConcepts chief technology officer Kurt Groeneveld said the platform has gone through extensive testing and feedback from existing superMate users, with the focus being on “simplification and a better user experience”.
“We’ve designed the platform to provide accountants, administrators and advisers with data analytics as part of a new business home dashboard,” he said.
“Updated daily, the dashboard analyses business operations across compliance, communication and efficiency, and identifies opportunities for growth.”
Mr Groeneveld said the volume of data provided on the superMate platform will allow accountants and advisers to draw effective business insights from their client base.
"It’s an opportunity to enhance the level of service they are able to provide to their customers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all