SMSF administration software provider Class has announced a new integration with a depreciation schedule provider.
Class said the integration allows its software users to request a depreciation schedule within the Class application.
“When complete, the depreciation schedule can be directly uploaded to Class, and the schedule is automatically populated,” the software provider said.
This integration allows users to request the schedule from within the Class application, avoiding the need to manually enter the depreciation schedule data.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard said he was pleased to announce this latest integration with Depreciator.
“Data entry and management of depreciation schedules has always been a time-consuming and largely manual task for accountants and administrators,” said Mr Bungard.
“This latest development will greatly reduce the work involved.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all