The former general manager of admin firm SuperIQ, now under AMP’s SuperConcepts banner, has officially moved to a different division within AMP.
Late last week, AMP announced it acquired the outstanding minority interest of personal finance management platform, MoneyBrilliant.
Peter Lalor, formerly the general manager and CFO of SMSF administration business SuperIQ, has stepped into the position of chief executive of MoneyBrilliant.
Mr Lalor’s move follows a change in the operating structure of AMP’s SMSF business, which was rebranded as SuperConcepts in January this year.
SuperIQ now operates as a sub-brand of SuperConcepts, along with Ascend, Cavendish, Justsuper, Multiport, superMate and yourSMSF.
The former chief executive of MoneyBrilliant, Jemma Enright, has decided to leave the company after an agreed period for transition to pursue new start-up opportunities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all