The SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia has this morning announced it is changing its name as part of its evolution in the SMSF sector.
At a media briefing in Sydney today, SPAA chief executive Andrea Slattery announced the association's new name will be The SMSF Association.
This rebrand will be effective immediately, Ms Slattery said.
''As part of our evolution we have decided to change our name to something simpler and more intuitive.''
''We have directly represented the professionals servicing the SMSF community and, indirectly, a majority of the more than one million trustees and members who are involved in SMSFs.
''Given our mission is to lead the SMSF sector in Australia, it is important to have a brand that instills confidence and trust and the place to seek professionals.''
More to come
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all