AMP has broadened the range of retirement income products on its adviser portal with the addition of Challenger’s term annuities, liquid lifetime range and CarePlus products.
Challenger’s full range of annuity products is now available through AMP’s adviser portal to any AMP customer including retail customers of AMP’s North, MyNorth and Flexible Super platforms.
Advisers will be able to use an online application process to access Challenger’s product range which will pre-populate customer data and consolidate reporting for their customer’s product holdings, according to AMP.
Customers of AMP’s North and MyNorth platforms, AMP Flexible Super and SignatureSuper, will also able to access a single view of their Challenger annuities through AMP’s wealth management app My AMP.
AMP director of superannuation, retirement and investments Vicki Doyle said by making annuities accessible to advisers and customers, this will enable AMP to “further strengthen its retirement offer”.
“Accessibility to these products provides simplicity for advisers and customers, and builds on AMP’s already extensive range of solutions to help our customers achieve their goals,” said Ms Doyle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountantsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Sep 2017Super saver scheme to benefit wealthy, says consultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Sep 2017Government rules out tax cut for family trustsBy Lara Bullock
- 19 Sep 2017Government likely to review licensing regime, consultant predictsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Sep 2017Sluggish wage growth ‘undermining super savings’By Lucy Dean
- 18 Sep 2017SMSFs facing weaker investment outlook, report revealsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountants
An industry lawyer has warned the unlicensed accounting firms recently contacted by ASIC that justifying the provision of services without a...read more
- Super saver scheme to benefit wealthy, says consultant
One consultant expects that wealthy Australians will gain the most advantage from the First Home Super Saver Scheme while the overall take-u...read more
- Government likely to review licensing regime, consultant predicts
Given the ongoing cost and complexity of the licensing regime for accountants, one consultant believes the government may have to review and...read more
- view all