SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards.
The SMSF and Accounting Awards is a new initiative which has been launched to recognise SMSF and accounting professionals in their home state.
“Congratulations to those professionals who are focused on delivering exceptional services in the local markets,” said head of partnerships at SMSF Adviser, Terry Braithwaite.
“We recognise that national awards programs aren’t always the right fit for professionals who are concentrated on their locale, and we are pleased that we can acknowledge their contribution to the industry.”
For a complete and state-by-state breakdown of the finalists, please click here.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner in their home state. For more information, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2016‘Robo-advice’ reference turning SMSF investors awayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2016SMSF firms told not to ‘antagonise ASIC’By Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2016ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Sep 2017‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountantsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Sep 2017Super saver scheme to benefit wealthy, says consultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Sep 2017Government rules out tax cut for family trustsBy Lara Bullock
- view all
- ‘Robo-advice’ reference turning SMSF investors away
Some SMSF trustees are ignoring automated advice services on the false assumption that none of these services involve any human overlay, say...read more
- ‘Execution only’ approach with SMSFs high-risk for accountants
An industry lawyer has warned the unlicensed accounting firms recently contacted by ASIC that justifying the provision of services without a...read more
- view all