A licensing provider has partnered with investment and superannuation platform provider HUB24 to develop a white-label platform for its network of accountants and advisers.
Accountable Wealth Management, part of the Aura Group has developed an investment platform with HUB24 which will provide accountants and advisers with their own tailored version of HUB24 targeted at the needs of SMSF clients and retail superannuation clients.
Accountable chief executive Tony Zulli said the removal of the SMSF advice exemption has seen accountants gradually move into the financial advice environment.
“This not only includes advice in SMSFs but also advice in relation to a client’s other superannuation accounts, particularly where an SMSF is not appropriate to the client,” said Mr Zulli.
“Our partnership with HUB24 will enable our representatives to better support the superannuation, insurance and investment needs of their clients.”
Accountable will draw on the skills of the Aura Funds Management investment team to offer three managed portfolios with risk profiles matching the accumulation, transition to retirement and retirement stages of superannuation and wealth creation.
HUB24 managing director Andrew Alcock said HUB24 continues to attract interest from large market participants who are looking for customised solutions for their business.
“This new white label is a testament to the flexibility of our technology which enables us to meet the needs of the merging accounting and financial advice segments,” said Mr Alcock.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:20Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all