There are only days left to get your submissions in for the inaugural and Australian-first SMSF and Accounting Awards.
The SMSF and Accounting Awards, partnered by SuperConcepts, is a new initiative which has been launched to recognise SMSF and accounting professionals in their home state.
SMSF Adviser recognises that national awards programs aren’t always the right fit for professionals who are focused on delivering exceptional services in the local markets.
With that in mind, we have created an awards program which is state-based to ensure you are being recognised appropriately for the work you do.
So far, six high-profile judges have been announced for the awards, which you can read more about here.
For more information about the categories you could enter, please click here.
To nominate a colleague or client, click here.
To enter, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all