SMSF audit platform Evolv White has integrated its software with BGL’s Simple Fund 360, which will enable auditors to further automate the SMSF audit process.
Evolv’s cloud-based SMSF Audit platform Evolv White will use the Simple Fund 360 API to extract data from Simple Fund 360 to enable auditors to automate the SMSF audit process.
In addition to this, Evolv director Ron Phipps-Ellis said Evolv has developed an OCR function to read the PDF versions of various Simple Fund 360 reports and bring them into their application.
“Manual processing is now replaced with seamless automation. The result is consistency, quality, efficiency and proven time savings, far beyond what just a prepopulated electronic checklist can deliver,” said Mr Phipps-Ellis.
BGL said it has developed unique auditing features in Simple Fund 360 to allow auditors easy access to a full range of audit documentation and reports.
“BGL have also produced an audit white paper, an Auditor’s Guide, to help Simple Fund 360 auditors,” said BGL chief executive Ron Lesh.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all