SMSF software provider BGL has released the latest version of Simple Fund 360, which has additional features for tracking changes in member’s pension accounts and for monitoring contribution caps.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said its most recent software release Simple Fund 360 Version 3.0 is designed to support regulatory change.
The new version of the software includes a Transfer Balance Dashboard to track changes in each member’s pension accounts from 1 July 2017 and a Segregation Dashboard.
It also includes real-time contribution cap notifications from SuperStream, and analyses bank data in order to advise administrators when members are nearing their annual contribution caps.
SBR lodgement of the 2017 SMSF annual return and registry data from both Computershare and Link Market Services is also included.
Mr Lesh said this means clients “no longer need to rely on incomplete data from brokers or go to the registry websites and search individual holding balances”.
“BGL will continue to release Simple Fund 360 updates to address regulatory change, to add more share registries and provide a heap of new features in [the] coming months,” said Mr Lesh.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all