An SMSF services provider has integrated Class’ One-Click Audit functionality which enables accountants and administrators to make an online audit request to an integrated audit partner.
Boutique SMSF services provider Super Know How has become the latest Class partner to integrate with Class’ One-Click Audit functionality.
The One-Click Audit service enables accountants and administrators using the Class Super software to submit, with one click, an online audit request to an integrated partner with all the necessary data.
“Audit partners are then able to provide real-time updates to the Class Super user on the audit’s progress and send documentation and associated details upon audit completion,” said Class.
Super Know How director Joe Buttigieg said the firm, which has been a Class partner since 2015, is pleased to be one of the early adopters of Class One-Click Audit.
“We believe that the One-Click Audit functionality complements our existing audit service that is wholly online, efficient, cost-effective and flexible,” said Mr Buttigieg.
“It means greater efficiencies for us when it comes to doing the audit, allowing for more automated audit procedures, which in turn benefits our clients through a more accurate audit with faster turnaround times.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO positionBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all