SMSF Adviser has officially announced the winners of the 2017 SMSF Awards, an event recognising excellence amongst SMSF service providers.
At an awards function in Sydney tonight, SMSF Adviser announced the winners of the prestigious SMSF Awards, as well as those who received ‘highly commended’ honours across 14 categories.
Now in its fourth year, the event showcases the organisations that best service the needs of the SMSF sector.
The winners and runners-up were determined by a comprehensive and independent survey process.
The survey – compiled with the guidance of independent consultants – was distributed to our database of SMSF professionals who rated organisations based of their efficiency, value and customer service. The results were analysed and assessed by an independent analyst.
Terry Braithwaite, SMSF Adviser’s head of partnerships, said the SMSF Awards recognise organisations that deliver exceptional service and illustrate their level of commitment to the industry.
“With over one million SMSF members controlling almost $650 billion in assets, SMSF service providers play a critical role in the evolution of the SMSF sector,” Mr Braithwaite said.
SMSF Adviser congratulates all the 2017 winners and finalists. They are:
Winner: Superfund Wholesale
Highly commended: SuperGuardian
SMSF Document Provider
Highly commended: DBA Lawyers
Winner: ASF Audits
Highly commended: Deloitte
Actuarial Certificate Provider
Winner: Act2 Solutions
Highly commended: (DRAW) Accurium
Highly commended: (DRAW) Lime Actuarial
SMSF Software Provider
Highly commended: SuperMate
Highly commended: SPDR ETFs by State Street Global Advisers
Fixed income provider
Highly commended: Vanguard
Investment Platform Manager
Highly commended: CommSec
Australian Equities Fund Manager
Highly commended: Perpetual
Global Equities Manager
Highly commended: Magellan
SMSF Insurance Provider
Highly commended: BT
SMSF Loan Provider
Winner: St George
Highly commended: Macquarie
Cash and Term Deposit Accounts
Highly commended: ING Direct
Cash and Term Deposit Platform
Winner: Australian Money Market
Highly commended: FIIG
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all