An accounting and audit software provider has restructured its SMSF software features ahead of the legislative requirements for super funds, adding a new rollover feature and further integrations.
Accounting software provider MyWorkpapers has upgraded the features of its SMSF software, titled SMSF 5.0 template, adding a new rollover feature that enables experienced users to skip ahead while maintaining details for less experienced auditors.
It has also added a new feature that allows users to import reports for Class, BGL 360 and SuperMate users.
“Class, BGL 360 and SuperMate users can now easily import reports from those applications directly into the audit file,” said MyWorkpapers.
“As in previous versions, you can also drag and drop files and reports from anywhere.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- view all