SMSF administrator BGL has integrated with a finance platform to provide users with a holistic view of their clients’ finances.
Finance platform myprosperity, has completely integrated with BGL Simple Fund 360, enabling SMSF firms to provide their clients with one platform they can view all their finances including property, motor vehicles, bank accounts, credit cards and SMSF.
Accountants and advisers will be able to link their client’s Simple Fund 360 ledgers and myprosperity accounts.
Myprosperity chief executive Chris Ridd said with the SMSF sector representing over $650 billion in assets, “integrating with Simple Fund 360 is an important step for myprosperity to deliver huge benefits to accountants, advisers and their clients.”
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said mutual clients will be able to view their SMSF balances, holdings and transactions within the myprosperity platform, giving them a comprehensive view of their super and non-super assets.
Myprosperity will also integrate with BGL’s cloud-based ASIC company compliance solution, CAS 360, over the coming months, BGL said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all