SMSF software provider Class has established a direct data feed from ING’s cash account, enabling users to receive daily transaction data directly from ING accounts.
Accountants and advisers using Class can now turn on the adviser level data feed from within Class to receive daily data from their clients’ ING accounts.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard said the ING feed is already one of the most popular data feeds in Class, after the major banks and Macquarie.
“Quality, electronic data feeds coming direct from the institution are vital to getting the greatest efficiencies from cloud-based SMSF software,” Mr Bungard said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- view all