Colonial First State plans to launch a new platform that will combine the functions of CommSec Adviser Services and CFS’ wrap capabilities.
Speaking at a Colonial First State event, CFS head of retail platforms Sam Wall said one of the initiatives the group is planning to launch this year is a portfolio service aimed at advisers and investors.
Colonial First State said the platform enables advisers to administer their clients’ different assets.
“It’s a single solution that brings directly held listed securities and cash together with custodially held term deposits, managed funds and managed accounts all in the one place. This allows for whole of portfolio insights, performance and tax reporting,” it said.
Mr Wall said the solution will have a flat administration fee and will enable users to access consolidated reporting and a whole of portfolio view.
“We think this solution will have large appeal for SMSF investors that are looking to resolve the admin burden with direct equities and corporate actions. The solution will go live later in the year,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all