Software provider BGL Corporate Solutions has integrated with an investor trading platform which will provide BGL users with access to the platform and portfolio construction tools.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh says the integration with SelfWealth will provide accountants with access to the SelfWealth trading platform, portfolio construction tools and stock research through Thomson Reuters. Accountants will also be able to extend these services to their clients.
Mr Lesh said professional firms have come under increasing pressure in the last few years to offer more than just compliance services
“This [service] means BGL clients will be able to easily provide value-added services to their clients,” he said.
SelfWealth chief executive Andrew Ward said the platform was specifically designed for SMSF trustees.
“Trustees can follow and track top performers, compare themselves against those investors, watch what and when they trade and access portfolio analysis tools to help them increase returns,” Mr Ward said.
“It’s all about following the best investors to get better returns so you can to build that retirement nest egg.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all