One firm focused on outsourcing for accounting practices has partnered with SuperConcepts, in a move that’s expected to boost growth.
SMSF Adviser understands that BPO Connect, an international outsourcing firm with an SMSF audit and administration arm, has entered a partnership with AMP.
The partnership will see BPO Connect take on back office work for SuperConcepts.
"SuperConcepts has strengthened its partnership with BPO to increase the scale and capability of its administration offering," a SuperConcepts spokesperson told SMSF Adviser.
“The BPO Connect partnership increases our ability to efficiently service our expected growth and represents another step forward in our plan to grow the SuperConcepts business and transform the SMSF sector,” the spokesperson added.
A source close to the matter stressed that the partnership is not an acquisition, despite various industry rumours suggesting it is.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilities
A lack of understanding around taxable and non-taxable components in super funds could be exposing SMSF clients to unnecessary tax liabiliti...read more
- Contributions triple in June quarter, survey shows
The average contribution amount from SMSF trustees tripled for the June 2017 quarter, with super members looking to maximise their contribut...read more
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- view all