BT Financial Group has completed the development of its investment platform BT Panorama, which enables the integration of superannuation and insurance.
The key functions for the superannuation part of the platform include the ability to move from accumulation to pension phase, track contributions to ensure limits are not exceeded, and schedule both one-off and regular pension payments on any business day.
It allows SMSF trustees greater access to information to help track rollovers and upcoming payments such as tax and insurance premiums and to manage beneficiary nominations in pension phase, including the option for secondary nominations. It also provides access to an integrated insurance offer.
BTFG general manager of platforms and investments John Shuttleworth said the added integrations are a “crucial milestone in the build of BT Panorama as advisers now have an end-to-end solution to manage all of their clients’ financial needs no matter their product structure”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:20Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilities
A lack of understanding around taxable and non-taxable components in super funds could be exposing SMSF clients to unnecessary tax liabiliti...read more
- Contributions triple in June quarter, survey shows
The average contribution amount from SMSF trustees tripled for the June 2017 quarter, with super members looking to maximise their contribut...read more
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- view all