SMSF software company BGL has finalised the development of its cloud-based ASIC corporate compliance software, which will be released later this month.
The new software, called CAS 360, will be integrated with Xero, Sage Handisoft, CCH iFirm and MYOB, with the integrations to be released progressively over the next few months.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said CAS 360 will provide two-way integration across multiple platforms.
“For example, if a client updates a contact in Xero Practice Manager, CAS 360 will prompt the user to prepare the required ASIC forms and documents as well as updating the contact details in Simple Fund 360,” he said.
Mr Lesh said the software will also automate and simplify the company audit review process by automatically comparing the ASIC data and the CAS 360 data and emailing the annual company statement pack direct to the client.
Clients will automatically be alerted when an ASIC invoice is paid or due for payment and when documents are due for lodgement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Survey results point to major concerns with new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017Audit firm reports ‘tsunami’ of CGT errorsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017AIST slammed for ‘prejudiced views’ on SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Survey results point to major concerns with new reporting
A recent survey conducted by the SMSF Association reveals that less than half of SMSF practitioners are prepared for events-based reporting,...read more
- view all