One SMSF documentation firm has released a new cloud-based feature that is aimed at streamlining the trust documentation process.
NowInfinity has announced the launch of new software, named The Trust Register, which allows the creation and management of all trust-related documents.
“The Trust Register [allows] you to view all trust history, while also serving as a repository for all necessary trust documents,” NowInfinity chief executive Amreeta Abbott said.
The new technology facilitates the appointment and removal of trustees, subscription and transfer of units and other trust administration processes.
Ms Abbott said it is the first of a string of new features the platform intends to launch in 2017.
“We are living in a world where it is not only possible to radically transform complex administrative processes and make them faster and more efficient, but also absolutely necessary,” she said.
“We plan to bring a number of transformative solutions to market this year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all