An SMSF platform has linked with a corporate regulator in New Zealand in a bid to grant corporate clients easier access to company information.
NowInfinity’s corporate messenger product will connect to the New Zealand Companies Register, an electronic register that allows New Zealand companies’ information and documents to be filed and viewed online.
Corporate messenger is a cloud-based corporate affairs lodgement platform that enables businesses to conduct electronic signing, automatic debt reports, client reminders, payment solutions, customise minutes and resolutions.
NowInfinity chief executive Amreeta Abbott said the collaboration reflected the messenger’s ability to “support a wide range of interactions required by such a regulatory body, including company set-ups and common forms”.
“NowInfinity is a technology company working with financial services sectors to relieve pain points created through problems such as human error, data duplication, data discrepancies and integrities,” Ms Abbott said.
The messenger will directly link to the New Zealand Companies Office and will automate a number of company processes, including annual reviews, implementing address changes across multiple companies, multiple log-ins and digital signing.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Survey results point to major concerns with new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017Audit firm reports ‘tsunami’ of CGT errorsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017AIST slammed for ‘prejudiced views’ on SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Survey results point to major concerns with new reporting
A recent survey conducted by the SMSF Association reveals that less than half of SMSF practitioners are prepared for events-based reporting,...read more
- view all