DomaCom has announced that Lonsec has reviewed its fractional property investment fund and given it an ‘approved’ rating.
This news comes after DomaCom listed on the ASX this week.
DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis is bullish about the latest move from Lonsec.
“Whilst we have several reviews and ratings from other agencies which have led 41 AFSLs to place our fund on their approved product list, the reality is an approved rating from Lonsec will have a greater impact, increasing the number of dealer groups, exposing the fund to their advisers and giving them more confidence to bring fractional property under their advice,” Mr Naoumidis said.
“Every dealer group relies to some degree on Lonsec so this approved rating opens up the market to every adviser in Australia.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all