BT has received over a billion dollars in net flows to its Panorama platform for retail and SMSF clients, according to its full-year results.
In the 12 months to 30 June 2016, BT Panorama received $1.3 billion in net flows.
Funds under management for both BT Wrap and Panorama rose from $98.7 billion to $106.5 billion over the 12-month period.
BT said Panorama now has 2,764 registered advisers and more than 2,000 SMSF accounts.
BT Financial Group chief executive Brad Cooper said he was pleased with the progress the company had made with Panorama.
“This financial year, we have finished significant builds for our intelligent and intuitive wealth management platform BT Panorama, with all assets now complete on the advised investment platform,” Mr Cooper said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all