SMSF auditing firm, Evolv, has announced the release of two new products which are set to be fully launched in the coming months.
Evolv White and Evolv Grey will complement Evolv’s existing full-service audit offering that has now been renamed Evolv Black.
Evolv Grey – described by Evolv as “powered by us, branded by you” – will be launched late in October.
“We saw a gap in the market whereby Evolv can perform the majority of the SMSF audit procedures on behalf of auditors and you rely on us to be your trusted super audit resourcing solution,” Evolv’s managing director Ron Phipps-Ellis said.
Evolv White, launching in November, allows auditors to licence Evolv’s software platform.
“We’ve built our technology on a cloud-based integrated platform that embraces data feeds and enables automation of the whole audit process. We see this as a major point of difference to older platforms,” Mr Phipps-Ellis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:20Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all