Following industry speculation, NowInfinity this morning confirmed a restructure which will see co-founder and director Grant Abbott formally exit the business.
Cloud-based documentation platform NowInfinity undertook the restructure in a bid to expand its executive management and business operations, and prepare the company for fintech growth.
The restructure will see the official exit of Mr Abbott, who will continue to work on SMSF platform activities via a partnership arrangement with NowInfinity.
The restructure includes a partnership with Future Now Ventures, headed up by John Orrock, co-founder of Cloud Sherpas which recently sold to Accenture.
“We recognised that the business had many broader opportunities and knew that we would need to restructure in order to seize those opportunities,” NowInfinity chief executive Amreeta Abbott said.
“The partnership with Future Now Ventures, combined with our current client base, industry partners, leading product suite and balance sheet, enables us to scale and seize the substantial opportunities before us.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all