Tickets are selling fast for the SMSF Adviser Technical Strategy Day and your exclusive early bird offer will be closing soon.
The SMSF Adviser Technical Strategy day provides SMSF practitioners with take-home technical strategies to help build, protect and manage their clients’ wealth.
Delegates can secure their place for $299 (ex-GST), which is $50 off the full rate of $349 (ex-GST).
SMSF Adviser’s publisher, Terry Braithwaite, said this year’s event is sure to be a sell-out, as it was in 2015.
“We have a packed agenda this year, and delegates will be given exclusive insights and strategies from the best technical commentators in the country,” Mr Braithwaite said.
“The ATO will also be in attendance, ready and willing to answer your questions on the day.”
For more information and to book your spot, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all