One of the major SMSF software providers has announced a new partnership with a fintech player in the managed account and portfolio services space.
Class says it will team up with MA Operator, a fintech service provider that provides managed account and direct client portfolio services for intermediaries.
Class users will now be able to use MA Operator to instantly automate client data entry and synchronise transactions.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard welcomed the partnership, saying it will reduce operating and administration costs.
“MA Operator has the goal of bringing a whole new level of efficiency to the managed account industry by automating the complete workflow for financial advisers. We’re excited to be working with MA Operator to assist our users with increasing profitability and delivering better client service,” Mr Bungard said.
MA Operator co-founder Shannon Bernasconi said the firm provides rebalancing, analytics and automated ROA, enabling advisers to deliver sophisticated advice.
“As well as removing inefficiencies in the industry, we want to give advisers more power to construct portfolios that will demonstrate real value to their clients. Our partnership with Class, a leader in innovative administration software solutions, supports this ambition,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all