SMSF software provider Class has released a new integration aimed at delivering increased business and risk management efficiencies to SMSF accountants.
Class has partnered with life insurance platform provider SMSF Life Insurance Reviews in a bid to further streamline the insurance consideration process for trustees.
Accountants will now be able to pre-fill the annual SMSF life insurance review questionnaire, eliminating manual data entry and reducing the risk of errors, Class said in a statement.
“Our integration with Class enables accountants and their SMSF clients to document the consideration of life insurance for all fund members in a couple of clicks online,” SMSF Life Insurance Reviews director and responsible manager, Brett Wright, said
“All accountants can use this tool with their clients, regardless of whether they choose to have no licence, a limited or even a full licence for providing SMSF advice and services as of 1 July 2016.”
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard acknowledged the regulations around life insurance for SMSF members can be challenging for accountants.
“SMSF Life Insurance Reviews reduces the complexity down to a two-click online process for Class users and their SMSF clients,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all