An SMSF audit firm has introduced an SMSF technical support service designed for accountants, which will aim to provide solutions to complex SMSF technical questions and issues.
The service is being launched by SuperAuditors and was previously only available to the firm's clients.
According to the audit firm, SMSF problems can now be resolved either online or by phone with a guaranteed 24 hours response time.
SuperAuditors director Shelley Banton said she intends for the service to provide peace of mind to SMSF advisers by getting their clients back on the path to SMSF compliance.
"We have a long history of actively resolving SMSF problems for our clients, which makes the new SMSF technical support service a natural extension of our business," said Ms Banton.
The SMSF technical support service, she said, will remain complimentary to clients for all funds currently audited by the SuperAuditors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all