The SMSF Association has this morning announced the resignation of a key senior figure.
The SMSF Association this morning announced the resignation of Graeme Colley, director of technical and professional standards.
"Graeme has been at the forefront of superannuation policy over many years, especially as it relates to SMSFs, and the association and its members have been the beneficiaries of this high level of knowledge," said chief executive Andrea Slattery.
"His contribution to the association and the SMSF sector extended beyond his technical and policy roles of the past four years, having served diligently as a past chairman and director.
"We thank him for his significant contribution and wish him all the best for the future," she said.
More to follow.
***Update*** SMSF Adviser understands Mr Colley has already departed the association.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2016TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017ATO locks in contentious views on segregationBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all