SuperConcepts has partnered with legal document provider Topdocs to provide legal documentation services through its superMate platform.
The service will help populate SMSF documentation with fund information contained in the client’s superMate account, SuperConcepts said, and will be available in the second half of 2016.
SuperConcepts said the service will also allow superMate users to update SMSF trust deeds in groups rather than completing individual order forms.
The service is currently in the final stages of design and integration with the SuperMate platform.
SuperConcepts chief technology officer Kurt Groeneveld said SuperConcepts will continue to invest in its technology platforms to support accountants, financial advisers and administrators so they can spend more time focusing on their customers and the growth of their business.
“Our partnership with Topdocs is part of our ongoing commitment to provide a leading technology solution to SMSF advisers, allowing them to run a more efficient business,” said Mr Groeneveld.
Topdocs director Michael Spakman said the new integration will be the first of a number of technology services planned with SuperConcepts.
“We are working with SuperConcepts to utilise their cloud-based technology to provide their clients with a range of streamlined document ordering solutions,” said Mr Spakman.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- view all